labradore

"We can't allow things that are inaccurate to stand." — The Word of Our Dan, February 19, 2008.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Mein Kriecher sagte mir, daß ich nie aufhöre, zu erstaunen (II)

From Wednesday's sitting of Williams Government:
MS POTTLE: Mr. Speaker, the Williams’ government has worked to advance a number of recommendations made at past conferences.
The Speaker must be still getting the hang of the "no names" rule. Of course, that rule doesn't apply when the House resolves into Committee of the Whole, and the Trained Seals Club knows it full well:
MR. KING: As well, I want to say thanks to Premier Williams and all of you who are here today with caucus for everything that you have done to assist me in getting elected... Certainly, I want to say that the message coming out of my district, I think, was loud and clear, at least from my perspective, loud and clear around constituent support for the vision of government, the leadership of Premier Williams, and the kind of team that we had in the last mandate and we have put together here today, and the vision we are trying to pursue and where we are trying to go in the Province. I do not think there is any question about that whatsoever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home