labradore

"We can't allow things that are inaccurate to stand." — The Word of Our Dan, February 19, 2008.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Paul Oram, the Self-explana-Tory

Paul Oral is appalled:
"Quite frankly, I'm appalled that someone would even make that comparison," he said. "We're talking about two separate issues altogether. What we released Friday was essentially information trying to reassure people that what I had said in the house of assembly was correct information. I was asked to release that information. I got the information together. I didn't want to sit on it. I wanted to get it out right away."

...

Oram said he didn't speak with the media last Friday because it wasn't necessary.

"It wasn't that I wasn't available," he told CBC News Monday. "I didn't see any point in commenting. I thought it was very, very self-explanatory that this is exactly what we had said, and what I had said, in the house of assembly."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, September 15, 2009 , Blogger Edward Hollett said...

And Paulie has now gone into the witness protection program again, refusing to do any more interviews on this mess.

For now.

He'll have to keep revisiting it as more and more information is pried from the department's grasp.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home