labradore

"We can't allow things that are inaccurate to stand." — The Word of Our Dan, February 19, 2008.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mr. Speaker, do your job (XXI)

Do your job, Mr. Speaker.

Mr, Speaker. Mr. Speaker. DO YOUR JOB MR. SPEAKER.

MR. HICKEY: This brings the total annual investment of this government under Premier Williams to just over the past three years, close to some $5 million. Unprecedented, Mr. Speaker.

[…]


I can only say to you, Mr. Speaker, we had the opportunity under the leadership of Premier Williams in 2004 – and I remember this well – there was certainly, in my district of Lake Melville, there was a cry for kidney dialysis units. At the time I was not a member of the cabinet, I did serve as a Parliamentary Secretary to the minister of the day, but I want to say it was Premier Williams who called me.

[…]

There will be further changes for the better as we move forward with this year’s budget and certainly future year’s budget as Premier Williams, as the Premier of this Province and at the helm, as we continue on to make improvements to health care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home