labradore

"We can't allow things that are inaccurate to stand." — The Word of Our Dan, February 19, 2008.

Monday, May 31, 2010

Train 'em early (XVIII): Darryl Kelly

Darryl Kelly transports the hum from the Humber to the House, in his first speech on March 13, 2008:

I am so proud to be a part of the Humber team with the Premier, Minister Marshall, and my colleague Terry Loder, representing the Bay of Islands. I am confident that we will continue to support tourism and the other economic clusters that I have identified in this region and in the Province. With this team, the hum on the Humber will never be stronger.

SOME HON. MEMBERS: Hear, hear!

MR. KELLY: I am excited about the opportunity to participate in the management and growth of our beloved Province, Newfoundland and Labrador. I am confident that the direction of our leader, Premier Williams, and his team, will result in long-term sustainable benefits for the people of this great Province.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home