labradore

"We can't allow things that are inaccurate to stand." — The Word of Our Dan, February 19, 2008.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pease in a pod (XVIII)

The Colour Purple edition.

Wangersky, 2009:
It's been a year since we requested so-called "purple files," and even though the premier himself has admitted such files exist, the official answer from the government is that they don't.

A year has gone by, and the access to information commissioner hasn't even written a report on our appeal of the issue.
Ditchburn, 2010:
Mr. Paradis's office had a system to vet access-to-information requests from the media and political parties. Bureaucrats bundled the “interesting” documents together and put them in a purple folder, waiting for Mr. Togneri to give the green light.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, October 01, 2010 , Blogger One Woman said...

I have two files that have been with the OIPC since 2007, prior to the Commissioner suspending my rights to file a request for review. I am still waiting for a formal report on those files.

I have a more recent file with the OIPC where I can’t even get a status update. They will not respond to my emails.

I thought purple was the colour of justice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home